Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sweetness!


I have to admit...I'm addicted to Pinterest.  Ideas abound on this wonderful piece of the web.  The only problem is that I spend a lot more time "pinning" than doing! 
A fun idea that I pinned recently is some heart shaped cinnamon rolls found at "Poppies At Play":

What a cute way to show the boys my love!  Not just that they are the shape of a heart, but they're OoOEy, GooEY SwEEtNesS!  One small problem...I don't have 2-3 hours on a Saturday morning to make cinnamon rolls from scratch.  So, I took the easy way out and bought that little, giggly doughboy and his super big cinnamon rolls in the can.  Here's the quick instructions on how to make these yummy treats.

Open the cinnamon roll can, keeping the raw rolls in a circle shape.  Then, start unrolling one end of the circle-shaped cinnamon roll and re-rolling it to create the heart.  Our youngest son watched in fascination and thought this was so clever...it takes very little to fascinate this child!

Simply bake and follow the can's instructions, cover with the can's icing, and add some sprinkles (EvERythINg tastes better with sprinkles!).  In 20 minutes, these little cuties are done!


1 comment:

  1. Yummy! I think I can smell them from here! Very clever, and looks easy too. You are right about "sprinkles"..they take it to another level. Hmmm..how about at my Valentine luncheon?

    ReplyDelete